Statement of Faith
- We believe that the Bible is the verbally inspired word and revelation of God, inerrant, infallible, and God breathed; and that it alone is the rule for faith and practice for Christians and the Church (Psalm 19:7-11; 2 Timothy 3:16-17; 2 Peter 1:16-21).
- We believe that there is one living and true God eternally existing in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, and God the Holy Spirit (Deuteronomy 6:4; Matthew 28:19; 1 Peter 1:2; 2 Corinthians 13:14).
- We believe in the Deity of Jesus Christ as the only begotten Son of God by whom all things were created (John 1:1-14; Hebrews 1:1-3; John 10:30).
- We believe that all men are sinners in need of salvation (Romans 3:10-12,23; Romans 6:23).
- We believe in the substitutionary atonement of the Lord Jesus Christ, that He by the grace of God tasted death for all men and that all must be born again through faith in Him or are forever lost (John 1:12-13; John 3:1-18; Matthew 20:28; Hebrews 2:9).
- We believe that Jesus Christ physically died on the cross, was buried, and then rose again bodily from the dead on the third day (John 19:30,33-34; Luke 23:46; Luke 24:36-43; John 20:24-29; Acts 1:3; 1 Corinthians 15:1-8).
- We believe in the second coming of Jesus Christ in power and glory to judge the earth and establish God’s Kingdom (Matthew 24:30; Matthew 25:31-46; 2 Thessalonians 1:7-10).